Sunday, September 20, 2009

Our Lady of Guadalupe




My friend asked me to make her a birthday card for her mother. She is a very spiritual woman, so my friend asked that I include the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe on the card. I used a beautiful stamp made by OLOR (Our Lady of Rubber) and colored the image with my handy dandy Copic markers. I added a bit of sheen to a couple of areas using my Spica pens. I combined the image with some lovely papers from the Urban Prairie collection by Basic Grey and added a few paper flowers, some gems, and a couple of great gold embellishments. I know some folks believe "less is more", but I am a firm believer that "more is more"...LOL!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, how do you make every time such a beautifyl card.
    This one is again so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D