Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I was included in an Etsy Treasury!

Wow!! Monday night I received the best news!! I seller on Etsy, the talented Queen of Nostalgia, contacted me to let me know that she had selected one of my cards as part of her treasury. A treasury is created by Etsy users to showcase items that have caught their eye. Sometimes they are grouped by theme or color or season, etc. This clever collection featured handmade cards and was titled "Wait a minute, Mr. Postman!" It is a terrific grouping of beautiful cards and I feel so honored to have been included. I thought I would share a link with you in case you want to check it out!
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=86294

Also, I have added a link to The Queen of Nostalgia's blog on the right! Give her a looksie :D

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I hope you get some sales from the exposure.

    I love the inked kraft colored birds - so beautiful. Your work always leaves me speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said so, din't I.
    Your a great artist, and this is just the beginning for you.
    You must believe in your self, and keep on doing what your doing.
    Riet from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Cheryl! That card is so beautiful! I found out how to do this from Judy over on the Flickr site! Clever huh? marilynv19

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D