Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello! Just a quick post to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and to let you know I probably won't have anymore blog posts the remainder of the week. I am working on a bit of a project and then my mom is visiting from Las Cruces for the Thanksgiving holiday. We always have such a great time when she visits and the best part is that she is a stamper, too!! How cool is that?!!!

I will start posting again next week, so please come back :) Until then, I want to say that I am thankful for many things, and a few of them are the wonderful friends I have made in the stamping community, including: the fabulous gals who frequent China Phoenix 2 (and attend my classes, you ladies rock!), and the store's awesome proprietress (Nancy, you are a sweetheart!), my fellow teachers whom I have learned so much from (especially may good pal Kathy!), all of my talented blog friends, everyone who visits this blog, and all of my super wonderful Flickr pals! What a lucky, lucky girl I am :D Big hugs to all of you! May your Thanksgiving holiday be filled with lots of good food, and may you bask in the comfort and warmth of family and friends!

1 comment:

  1. A very Happy Thanksgiving to you, Cheryl--and to Marilyn, too! I'm thankful to the Flickr group that brought us together as friends. Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D