Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Some Exciting News!


Good Morning! I was going to post this announcement yesterday, but time got away from me and before I knew it, the day had gone.

I have been selected as the Guest Designer for April over at Bombshell Stamps! Bombshell calls the monthly guest designers, Pin Up Girls, so I will be Ms. April! Woo hoo! I have never been selected to participate on a design team in any form or fashion so this has me over the moon ;D Bombshell Stamps is one of my absolute favorite stamp companies so that makes this honor even sweeter.

The design team is known as the Bombshells and consists of such artistically creative talent that I must insist that you visit their blogs to say "hello". Meet the Bombshells here:

Kathi Rerek - DT Captain
Nicole Maki - DT Publisher
Glittery Katie - Technique Expert
Terra Serrano - Clothing Design
Kas Mello - Blog Hop Captain
Mary Giffiths - Bombshell Girl
Stephanie Jones - Bombshell Girl
Erika Taylor - Bombshell Girl

And while you're out and about in Blog Land, stop by and say "hello" to the monthly Pin Ups. Another group of awesomely talented gals:

Patricia Stigsell - Ms. March
Cheryl Valadez - Ms. April (hey! that's me!)
Katja Andersson - Ms. May
Kelli Green - Ms. June
Alison Heikkila - Ms. July
Rose Manchester - Ms. August

It would mean the world to me if you would swing by the blogs of these wonderful artists and show them some love ;D

6 comments:

  1. congratulations!!! that's awesome. can't wait to see what you do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl! Congratulations! You work is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from Iowa!

    I am friends with your sister-in-law (absolutely love her). I have been collecting your cards through her. You are so talented and inspirational. Thanks for sharing through your blog.

    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats again! Can't wait to see all your rockin' creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big Congrats, Cheryl!!! Can hardly wait to see what you give us in April! It will be super...it always is! You have such a creative mind!
    Love Ya! MOM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just to awesome Cheryl! Love your blog...it always is exciting and energetic. You have a great talent!

    Friends, Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D