Monday, July 19, 2010

"Mom"day Monday







Good Morning! I hope everyone had a terrific weekend! I know I did!

Today is Monday and that means it's time to feature more of mom's fabulous cards. Mom LOVES the crazy cute images by Annie Rodrigue for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, in fact, she just gave me a full set of the mermaid images and a few of the cancan girls during my last visit to Las Cruces. Mom is a very generous lady! Thanks, mom...I love them!!!

The top card is an easel card, so I had to snap a few more shots of it to adequately display how awesome it is. And check out mom's mad coloring skillz!!

I will keep this post short, as I have lots to catch up on today. I'll be back tomorrow with a card featuring one of the Kenny K images, so be sure and pay me a visit ;D Have a great week!!

4 comments:

  1. Tell Mom that the cards are great! Fabulous coloring, layouts... everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your mom's cards are gorgeous! I especially love the first one - well I think they are ALL wonderful actually. I really like those Kimmie images, their faces are so funny. Love the colours used too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I LOVE seeing your Mums cards they are brilliant I adore the crazy quirkyness of Kimmie's stamps too and now I want to add to my collection after seeing these :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D