Monday, August 30, 2010

Pirate Luka


Good Morning! I am going to keep this post short, because once again, I have stayed up until the wee hours making a card. That's right...this card is hot of the old stampin' presses just for you. Heck, the glitter glue on the flowers is not even dry yet ;D

Meet Luka...he is one of the adorable images illustrated by Lala Land's own craft diva, Irina Blount. He is absolutely wonderful ;D He is no longer in digi format in the shop, but don't fret, because he will actually be available in rubber along with a few of this fabulous starting September 15th.

Until then, quench your thirst for the new images by snagging Cheerleader Marci and Sweet Dreams Marci digis in the shop for a limited time only.


Okay, that's it for me! The sandman is calling and I don't want to miss out ;D Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Oh, Luka is super cute! I meant to buy him in digi form but now I'll wait patiently for the rubber version! Your coloring is just awesome, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chery what a super cute card you have created. My boy Luke would LOVE this! Your layout looks fabulous right down to the curled corners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep repeating myself ,sorry...AWESOME card!
    Btw,do you airbrush the backgrounds Cheryl?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This guy is just soooo cute, and love your composition! Cheerleader Marci is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a brilliant card, just love the way you have coloured him in & made it look like a map xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Love the colors and the coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here I am telling you once again.. LOVE it!!! LOVE everything about your card!!!

    Hugs!!
    :) Irina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my ...., I have to fall in love with this lovely little boy, how cute can you get.
    And then you made such a lovely card of him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely images are these
    great cards and coloring

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this little pirate! Makes me think of my little guy saying, "Arr matey!" lol Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D