Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm teaching a class this Saturday! Join me!



Just a quick note to let everyone know that I am teaching my Goth Christmas card class this Saturday at China Phoenix 2 at 1:00pm. The cards feature fabulously edgy images by artist Daniel Torrente for Stampotique.

Sick of the long lines at the mall? Tired of the incessant non-stop assault of Christmas music blaring over store speakers? Angry at the sight of all the broken Christmas ornaments at Hobby Lobby, because they've been hanging around being randomly molested by looky-loos since Halloween when you weren't ready for them, but now you actually need them? If the holidays are already starting to get under your skin, cut the sugary sweetness by adding something a little bit twisted to your Yuletide festivities. Join me Saturday and I guarantee just that!

Afterwards, we'll all get back to the holiday hustle and bustle we have grown to love, but for a few hours, let's take a little break and create something edgy and elegant ;D

6 comments:

  1. Ok! I'll be there!! LOL....I wish! Couldja just do some videos on how you color and construct your gorgeous works of art? Puh-leeeez???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love these cards SO much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun! I bet your classes are a blast :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SIGH... very jealous, but can't justify the $599 to buy a ticket to fly out there to take the class. Love the cards. My eldest daughter would kill for the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of those cards are fabulously fun, twisty, and a bit dark. Wonderful coloring and design. As usual.

    I wish I could take your class. Especially since it's probably warm in Albuquerque. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome! If I lived in your country I'd be there with bells on! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D