Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A simple Christmas card...


Hello, everybody! Just a super short post tonight. The sandman has chased me down and this time he has won. I think it's Mr. Holtz' fault, because I have been staying up late every night to catch a glimpse of his newest tags as he loads them. The latest one will just have to stay a surprise until tomorrow morning...sigh :(

Instead, I leave you with a simple Christmas card where the sentiment is the focal point. I don't do many of these, but I rather like this one.

Nighty-night, all!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl

    What a fantastic card!!

    I love the layout. The tag makes the perfect focal point.

    Totally gorgeous papers!!

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great xx
    Love the colour combo

    pop over to my blog I have an award for you. I did send you a private message too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful this is, Cheryl! Love this wonderfully designed Christmas card!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D