Sunday, January 16, 2011

A new challenge at Kenny K!

Hello, everyone! I hope your weekend has been fabulous so far. This post is going to be super short today. Hubbs is doing a little maintenance on our computer, so I am typing this on our iPad. While the Pad is awesome for playing games, surfing the Internet, checking email...it is not so great for blogging. Typing is not too bad, but editing, setting up links, loading pics, etc is sort of a pain in the tookus. Now, I know some you will disagree, but I am a fairly lazy blogger, so taking the extra steps to figure this stuff out is just not in the cards for me tonight. What is in the cards, however, is telling you there is a new Kenny K challenge this week. Find info regarding the theme and prizes on the Kenny K's Krafty Girlz blog. As soon as hubbs has our computer in tip top shape, I'll come back and dress this post up a bit. Until then stay crafty ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D