Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sample 2 of 2 for my March 19th card class at CP2



Hello, all!  Today I have card #2 of the Spring cards I will be teaching at CP2 on March 19th.  Again, I used the Spring Sprung set by Tim Holtz for Stamper's Anonymous.  You may recall it was released last year, but not quite in time for Easter.  I think I was craving a Tim Holtz fix, since his new stuff is being released piece-mill.  Doesn't he know that us crafters are the sweetest people on Earth, but not the most patient.  In fact, patience is not even in my vocab when it comes to new tools and stamps.  I see it, I want it...NOW!  Like that nasty little girl in Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, I think her name was Veruca Salt.  Well, that's me when I'm around anything paper crafty.  When my mom and I go shopping together for stamping treasures and there is only one of something left, I will snatch it up and buy it, because there is some sense of victory in the process.  Now don't go feeling sorry for her, she does the same thing to me.  I tell you, it's eat or be eaten in this crazy, wild world of rubber stamping.  Sure, we're all sweet and sugary on the outside, smiling and laughing, but make no mistake, if you dare come between me and the new TH Distress Stains or a pad of that crazy fabulous Kraft Resist Stash...I will cut you.  No, I won't, but I will be pretty peeved...lol!

Well, that's enough silliness for one day.  Tomorrow I have another card ready to go and I'll be using a few images from my Stampotique bag of tricks.  Come back tomorrow and check it out.  Until then, stay crafty!  

6 comments:

  1. wow ! what a fantastic card ! love it the whole way !!! superb, love the butterflies and colors, great result !
    greetings and have a nice day
    martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень красиво!!! Нежно, изящно!!! ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow....thaht very pretty.......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card sheryl and your butterfly's have very beautiful colors.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve the butterflies and that wonderful touch of green on this gorgeous card! Have to go now, and throw my clothes in the car, and hit the road! See you in about 3.5 hours, Cheryl! What fun this long week-end is going to be...Stamp convention, high tea, at the Tea Room! Got credit card...will travel, and shop, shop and some more shopping!
    Love Ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. O wow, I'm always wowing when I come here and I love it :) This is so elegant and pretty. Gorgeous butterflies xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D