Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Monthly Bombshell Blog Hop: A Very Skelly Halloween




Hey, everybody!  It's the last Wednesday of the month and you know what that means.  It's time for the monthly Bombshell Blog Hop!  This month, our Blog Hop Mistress Extraordinaire, Alison, has challenged us to use a skeleton or skull somewhere on our project.  Gosh this was a toughy, 'cuz I just don't have very many skull and skelly stamps...NOT!  Actually, I DON'T have many...I have TONS!!!  LOL!  The hardest part was narrowing it down to just the right image.

After much hemming and hawing, I finally settled on the Altar Sugar Skull set.  Be sure to visit the Bombshell Stamps shop so you can see all of the skull and skelly images they have to offer.  Seriously, it is the absolute best selection of Dia de los Muertos images I have yet to run across and you know I would never steer you wrong.  

I'm going through this phase, where I feel I need to glue a bunch of stuff to each of my cards and this one is no exception.  If postage on a single card is less than $2.00, then I haven't done my job and definitely need to glue some more stuff to it...lol!

Also, I have a confession.  You see that sentiment on the bottom of my card?  Yes, you've seen it many times before.  Truth is, I stamped a bunch of these for a class and had lots leftover, so when I need a quick and tiny sentiment, I just reach for one of these.  I don't know why I'm coming clean on this, but you're a good listener and I feel I can trust you to keep my secret ;D

Anyway, enough of that!  LOL!  Time to hop!  Start at the Bombshell Blog and go down the list to soak in every creation the dt and friends came up with.  This is truly the best hop yet and these projects are freakin' insane!  You better prop your chin up 'cuz it's gonna hit the floor, now get started.
  
Cheryl <---HOLA!

18 comments:

  1. WOW!! I am not surprised that you rocked this challenge! Beautifully done, Cheryl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg another stunning make, i adore your work so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. The way you colored the skull is amazing. Love all the elements. It all fits perfectly, not overdone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cheryl, this is truly elegant and so detailed! There is just one, tiny little thing that doesn't fit...hardly worth mentioning...but here it is, nonetheless. That sentiment. There's just something about that sentiment tag...like total "Deja Vu", I dunno, maybe it's just me. (just teasing, couldn't resist <3).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryl,as usual again: AWESOMELY STUNNNG FANTASTIC! And I think the sentiment goes fine with lots of cards,so don't worry about your little sercret ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. I like all the "stuff" you glued to this card. It goes perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fantastically colored and beautiful. 'Tis gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring as always. I just really like the color you chose for the roses. It makes this card so different.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is wonderful. You are very talented

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheryl!! This is truly OUTSTANDING!! I'm in total love with every element and embellishment! Not to mention your STUNNING coloring!!

    GORGOEUSSSSSSS!!!

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is out-standing work! Love it...so preeety! love those roses down the side too!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your secret is safe with me and I will NOT judge the fact that you are "recycling" part of your "extras" haha
    Your card is sooo awesome!! you know how I LOVE me some skulls! haha. I also love how you floded the ivory ribbon and put some bling on it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How do you do it? You make everything look absolutely GORGEOUS. So elegant like. Just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh! Another stunning work of art, Cheryl! I knew that this would be an easy challenge for you! You rocked it! I love the rhinestones on the folds of the twill. What a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OK, so I saw this on SCS and thought I'd check out your blog and boy am I glad I did! LOVE your stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D