Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Just Tag It at Bombshell Stamps!




Hello, crafty folks!  I'm back today with another quick post.  We've crowned a new Pin Up Girl at Bombshell Stamps for the month of January and her name is Laura.  Visit Laura's blog here and show her a little love ;D  As our monthly Pin Up, she gets the honor of choosing our challenge for the month and she did good!  She is asking us to Tag It!  Create a tag or include a tag anywhere on your project featuring images by Bombshell Stamps.    

I made a tag last month and even put together a quick tutorial on what I did.  If you missed my toot, you can check it out on the Bombshell Stamps Blog here.  At first, my tag had a steampunk feel to it, but the more I looked at it, I thought the large gear actually looked like a ship's wheel.  My photos are losing some of the detail because the tag is shiny, but it's actually pretty cool in person.  My lovely siren came from the Mermaid Treasure set, and boy howdy, is she fun to color!  She reminds me of a sassy Arial.  

Anyway, grab your Bombshell Stamps and enter this challenge!  If you are randomly selected, you could win a $20 gift certificate to the Bombshell Stamps Shop.  Now that's some serious cheddah!  Head to the BSS Blog and check out what the uber-crafty DT has stamped up for you.  Lot's of a fabulous eye candy!    If you're not familiar with Bombshell Stamps, check out the shop and their awesome designs.  There's even a gallery bursting with inspiration.  GO!  NOW!  

I'll catch you later!  I'll be back Friday with something for The Octopode Factory.  Can't wait!  Until then, stay crafty!  

11 comments:

  1. wow fabulous card cheryl.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, so original! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous! You're right, it does look like a ship's wheel!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the embellishments on this one! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, beautiful card! I always love your detail. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tag!! Love the mermaid and all of your embellishments!

    So lovely!

    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is stunning Cheryl, love all the detail xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag. I love all the amazing details and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D