Monday, January 30, 2012

A New Challenge at Tiddly Inks: Valentine's Day



Hola!  Thanks for stopping by!  Today is Tuesday, of which you are probably are already aware, but did you know that it's a Tiddly Ink's Tuesday?  Yes, that's right...every other Tuesday, Tiddly Inks announces their new challenge.  You're going to absolutely LOVE the theme this go round.  You guessed it!  Valentine's Day!  Create a card or project showcasing a Tiddly Inks image, incorporate the Valentine's Day theme into it, and then link it up on the TI Challenge Blog and you could be selected to win a $6.00 gift certificate to use in the TI Shop.  SWEET!

For my card, I used one of the Wryn designs, which I absolutely adore.  This one is called Wryn - Somebunny Loves You.  Isn't she the sweetest thing!  You can find all of the Wryns in the shop including this one.

Before you conclude your tour of Blogland today, be sure and stop by the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and check out the awesome creations of the DT.  Also, stop by Christy's blog where she might have a couple of new things to reveal...just saying'...lol!

I'll be back a little later to share a Copic tutorial and another card.  I've been a busy girl ;D  

16 comments:

  1. I looove how u made the grass on this card! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh cheryl!! omgosh ooohhhh!!!
    this is just too cute hun!! and your colouring is always sooo dreamy, I love it!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo this is cute and beautiful cheryl.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl this is stunning, beautiful colouring love the sparkle. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute valentines card!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cheryl! Your cards and coloring are always excellent! You're brillant! I hope you're ok :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card Cheryl! Your coloring is outstanding as usual.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really really gorgeous! I love the way you colored this and the grass is colored perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's too adorable! Love the image!!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Somehow I missed this post before and just saw your copic tutorial (great btw). This card is absolutely adorable! I love how you colored her. Your work is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Somehow I missed this post before and just saw your copic tutorial (great btw). This card is absolutely adorable! I love how you colored her. Your work is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I love your fabulous colouring! Love the grass too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute Cheryl! Your colouring is just stunning!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, so fun. Love how glowy you made Wryns hair! Your grass is wonderful, it looks straight out of a book ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cheryl you are a ROCKSTAR!!! Love your coloring!!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D