Friday, January 27, 2012

The Octopode: Cats and Dogs



I'm back!!!!  This is my second post for today, if you want to see a little something featuring a Tiddly Ink's image, be sure to scroll down and check out my earlier post.

Today is  Friday and that means there's a new challenge at The Octopode Challenge Blog.  This week's theme is Cats and Dogs.  I used the Breakfast at Tiffianys image and included a quote straight from the movie that I printed and cut out.  Did I mention that I *heart* this movie?  It's really quite sad, but I could watch it a hundred times and never tire of it.  

Visit The Octopode's Challenge Blog and see more fabulous cards featuring these wonderful images.  Also, don't forget to hit The Octopode's main blog for Lilly's updates, and last but not least, the shop on Etsy.  

Alrighty!  That's it for now.  I'll be back tomorrow with a new Kraftin' Kimmie card, so do come back!  Until then, stay crafty!

Copics used:
skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
hair - E49, E57, E37, E35, E31
dress - C7, C5, C3

9 comments:

  1. what a cool card ! great coloring
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great looking ladie cheryl fabulous card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic colouring!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I LOVE this movie! This is a fabulous card. The smokey eyes and the sentiment!OMG! OMG! OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryl this is such a cool card, what a fab sentiment! Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card and the femme fatale image! She has such a smoky, smoldering look!! Hee Hee
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Image is to DIE for!!! I just LOVE how you put this card together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card! your coloring is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too fun! I love the papers you chose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D