Saturday, October 6, 2012

Challenge #149 at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: "Skull"tastic!



 

Hello!  Welcome back to a new challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and guess who your Hostess with the Mostess is this week!?  YEP!!!  IT"S ME!!!  Some of you may already know this about me, but I LOVE skeletons, skulls and ALL THINGS HALLOWEEN!!!  AND for that reason, I am challenging you to add a SKULL to your fabulous card submissions this week.  Use a KKS image with a skull on it, add a skull embellishment, or feature some skull patterned paper, the choice is up to you.  In other words, make your card "skull"tastic!

I reached into my uninked Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps stash and found the mischievous Perfect Poison to play with.  She's an absolute delight...just look at those eyes ;D  Little Miss Poison has a wonderful bit of skully detail on her dress, but I couldn't stop there, so I cut out a skull using Grunge Paper and Sticky Back Canvas.  I was also going to feature some uber-cool skully paper, but it didn't quite work, which made me sad, but I flipped it over and ended up with the stripes instead.  The paper skullies are there in spirit...heehee!  Slap a skully or two on a KKS creation and be sure to join the fun.  If your submission is randomly selected, you'll win a Perfect Poison of your own!

A couple of things before I go...there's a sale going on in the Kraftin' Kimmie Shop in observance of KKS' 3rd birthday!  Lots of your favorites are on special, so now's the time to stock up!  Also, World Card Making Day is upon us and if you visit the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog, you'll find a number of additional challenges to participate in and maybe even a trivia contest...hmmmm...SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!!  

AND finally, if you are lucky enough to be visiting or living near London, Ontario on October 20th, might I suggest joining the fun at Krafty Day 2012.  Tickets are only $65.00 and you'll get to spend an amazing day with some of the Krafty Girls, not this one (POOH!), and you'll also get to meet and chat with amazing Krafty Artist, Annie Rodrigue!!!!  YES!!!  You read that right!  You'll even get to watch Annie design and bring some of her creations to life right before your eyes!!  ARGH!!!  I WISH I could go!!!  Buy your tickets HERE!  

Okay, I have filled your ears (and eyes) with lots of info, so I will let you go now.  I'll catch you later in the week with something new (and exciting)!  Until then, stay krafty!!!       
                                            &

5 comments:

  1. Love this cards! Have a skullicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastically SKULLY!! Love the glittered edge on your matting Cheryl..and the skull and ...your coloring!! I'm going to need a video from you SOON!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this wonderfully colored image ! It's too cute, Cheryl!!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just super. Love these colors and that skull is just awesome.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D