Monday, June 23, 2014

Stamping Bella Goodness



Copic colors used: skin- E00, E000, R20, E11 hair- E18, E09, E07, E02 dress- C5, C3, C1,  (roses) R59, R29, YG17 wine bottle- YG17, YG13, YG01 ground- C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, 0 background- BV02, BV00, BV000, BV0000, V0000

Hey all!  Back today with a card I should have posted for Bellarific Friday, but I lost track of time so you're getting a Monday card instead.  As I'm typing this up, I noticed that I also forgot to color the label on the wine bottle.  Oh dear, this card is just a comedy of errors.

Last week we were tasked with using a sketch.  I'm a big fan of sketches so that worked out perfectly.  I decided to use Uptown Girl Opal the Optimist 'cuz she's a Glass Half Full kind of gal ;)  You can find Opal in the Stamping Bella Shop.  And while you're there visiting, be sure to stop by Blogabella for a full gander at what the DT is up to.  

Okey dokey artichoke, that's it for me.  Until next time, stay crafty!    

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours you chose! and she is so cute with her rosy dress! LOL I didn't even notice you forgot to colour the label on the bottle til I read your post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just posted a card using the same stamp! love your card - wish mine looked this good! :)) Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D