Sunday, September 20, 2015

A Little Art Impressions Girlfriend Fun!







Hey, all! I know I haven't posted in awhile. Other commitments have really gotten in the way of card making lately, but I received a wonderful invitation from Kate at Art Impressions and I just couldn't refuse :) 

It's Stamptember at Simon Says Stamp so that means there's LOTS of celebrating going on all month long! Art Impressions is releasing a Simon Says Stamp exclusive Girlfriends set and it's a doozy! These quirky gals are kicking up there heels in this festive set and I can't help but want to join them. The set is called Dance it Out and you can find HERE in the Simon Says Stamp store. The Girlfriends line always makes me happy and I think I've mentioned on other occasions that they remind of my own crazy group of gal pals. Be sure to visit the Simon Says Stamp Blog to see a link to all the WONDERFUL cards created using this set and don't forget to check them out all month long for more Stamptember inspiration!

Visit the Simon Says Stamp to pick up your own set of these high stepping ladies and be sure to visit the Art Impressions shop for lots of other cool stuff. 

I hope to start making cards on a more regular basis soon, so don't give up on me just yet :) Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!

34 comments:

  1. Oh, Cheryl, what a fabulous card! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! Love your coloring and that black doily is gorgeous!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite card so far, I love your colors and the way its put together.
    Carole Lovill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout and awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I really like the composition. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheryl - it's always great to have you back stamping with us!! A wonderful card as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very jazzy card showing Girlfriends having lots of fun! I especially like the fancy back ground with the black doily!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to have you with us today for this exciting release! Awesome card and I love that black doily!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how the image pops odd the dark background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how the image pops odd the dark background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card and so much fun! Beautifully designed!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, Cheryl! Fabulous coloring as always and I love the houndstooth. Glad you joined the party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I miss that deep, rich coloring! This is gorgeous! I only have white doilies...now I want to get out my spray paint and make some black ones!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is fantastic! I love the color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card. All the details you added to it and the circle to set those dancin' girls off from the bg! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun card! Doilies and herringbone, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how pretty and fun! What girlfriend wouldn't LOVE to get this card?!? Thanks for the inspiration.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cheryl this is so much fun, stunning make. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  19. SUCH a fun card! The dancers are styled so well!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi chicklette!!!! So happy to see your talents being applied to AI today!!! You're amazing as always! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love those dancin' ladies. Good card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my this is the cutest card, just made me giggle and smile.
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  23. FUN & FABULOUS card Cheryl :)
    WOW - LOVE your colouring, SO PRETTY and SO MUCH dimension, ADORE your houndstooth background & doily too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey girlfriend, good to see you getting your craft on! Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  25. SUPER..so gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my this is a cute card and the colors are outstanding. Love the bow and half doily. Thanks for sharing.

    Linda D.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fantastic card Cheryl. I love the hounds tooth background! Just sets it off!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super cute card . I love the Art Impressions stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super cute card . I love the Art Impressions stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOW!!! LOOOOVE the RICHNESS of the color you've given these ladies!!!! EVEN, the hair color..... ;) They look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FABULOUS JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fabulous coloring of your image. I'm a new follower. I look forward to seeing your stuff in my feed. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D